Happy New Year 2014!!
Brrr! Even though the weather outside is frightful, it will be a delightful year for College Savings Dolls! We have just been sent samples of our first two dolls in the series, Jessica (blond/blue eyes) & Deanna (brunette/brown eyes).
Let’s start with a few fun facts from Futuredoll:
- I’m totally in love with these 15” scaled dolls, so much easier for little hands to dress the realistically styled body.
- They come in cool graduation caps & gowns in bright colors, just like real graduates.
- Underneath the gowns is a cute black & white polka dot dress, perfect for any occasion.
- Both dolls have low-heeled black shoes with a knotted bow, very stylish!
- Dolls have painted on underwear, so no naked dolls just lying around on the floor.
- Buying a doll contributes to an annual scholarship fund for education.
May your dreams also come true this year & stay warm!
The CSD team will be traveling to Toy Fair 2014 in NYC this February to debut the dolls and meet with buyers. If you are attending Toy Fair or are interested in viewing the dolls, send an e-mail to: email@example.com.
Deanna & Jessica will be available in late spring,
just in time for graduation!